Re: (TFT) How good is 32 points?

" This is eventually unbalancing, as those +1's accumulate over time. If I
only ever use a particular weapon, I may as well spend my 140 pts. in
levels after a point, and make that mace do 2D6-1 + all my levels."

I'd think that there'd be a max to this much like a attribute limit.

"Mostly, I don't think that charcters need vast lists of Talents or Spells.
If they need that, then it's clear that they play the character sheet, and
not the character (one of the problems with most DND)."

Good point.
I note that a starting Figure can get IQ 14 and still has a couple of
points to drop.
No IQ 17 Talents?
I have a vague awareness of some maths that might not be available to a
beginning Figure.
Perhaps something like neuro-surgery could qualify as well?
Was this possible supplement material domain?
It's worth noting.