Re: (TFT) Re: Normal Human in Champions

there were a LOT of villian wimps.

3/8's WAS a key point for buying but you could ignore it. V6 is better for
that.

that 3/8 business was knuckle headish.  it was for scoring an extra half
die of damage or pushing a skill up by one.

we just went up against mechanon as a trainer for V6 in a new local
campaign. it was fun.

on the TFT side, I was looking through the spells this weekend. i got all
energized... ZZZZZttt!!!

cant wait to play tomorrow :)