Re: (TFT) Re: Normal Human in Champions

So was I.  Each villain published has "Villain Points" used to balance
their points math.  That number is whatever it needs to be, with no
limits.

Min-maxing in Hero has two elements.  The first and simplest is the
break points for figured characteristics, such as buying only a 20 DEX
instead of a 21, buying STR up to 3s or 8s, and many other similar
examples.  The other is the cheesy Advantage/Limitation/Disadvantage
game of squeezing points out of disadvantages that aren't really going
to be problems once you factor in campaign assumptions and play style.

Both are used by players to get as much hero out of the available
points as possible.
Neither is needed when you have no points limits.  Villains have no
points limits.  They are built to concept and balanced by fiat.

Are a lot of the villains wimps?  You bet.  Especially under hero team
assumptions.  Even Spidey's collection of villains rarely gets up to
his power level, though.  Villians are supposed to be one-trick
fights, according to genre.  Only the BBGs are unstoppable forces with
bags of tricks.