[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Re: Normal Human in Champions
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Re: Normal Human in Champions
- From: Sgt Hulka <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 05:23:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1339503792; bh=OdXMs7oRHY5uDHV9/g+gYEr7rNXW0jXzCUT03kROgOc=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Uc3qSf7+mKtHmvwmdW1TH0WAejyyQjZbOurCxmB56TWG/n6Mu+ehVIVWtSFHsdgjbipdY9cHmkzH5dgyde6D1I5wh4XDh2jMv2DgnZsB51VIO3fLttQd+mOB2ZLNBMJvQar5M5hZFYVc0DMzfajvbu/zDPK5lFbYI+cjftwp9cA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=LgofNeEgQv0fS18O216dSYxxHwsB8+bCkvaIoZtPqCs33zvExvpmGcZ8tGux6ltOHK5hNlxpq+Vhfzcs03Ok3T0gnlUXvGpi6vvTARZPHV7sD9YoJcgPTe3aIUbMtqqRWL48j2odINpO2hE8NEl8pPvWp31lnrIdhF93OO6+Ojk=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Their adventure villains were built on a lot more points than standard 200 point characters. As a result, even though they were inefficient, they could still stomp you. But their adventures weren't very compelling, anyway. Our games were mostly "You guys are on patrol and a bank is being robbed what do you do?" "I switch into my costume and stop them!" Perfect for junior high ;)
--- On Sun, 6/10/12, email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Subject: Re: (TFT) Re: Normal Human in Champions
> To: email@example.com
> Date: Sunday, June 10, 2012, 9:12 AM
> Yet another reason to prefer TFT.
> Normal humans also start at 32 points.
> As for Champions min-maxing, the advice would have been
> good, except that
> if you ever read any of their supplements or programmed
> material, it was
> pretty clear that they didn't min-max their own villains.
> Neil Gilmore
> > Normal humans in Champions are generated on 0 points.
> But presumably most
> > of them have jobs requiring skills, background
> packages, etc., and all
> > that
> > costs points. One explanation is that they buy their
> attributes down to
> > get
> > the points to buy the skills.
> > David
> > =====
> > Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> > Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com
> with the message body
> > "unsubscribe tft"
> Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com
> with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body