Re: (TFT) Best starting Melee character revisited - charges.

I don't have a copy of Melee available, but I think you're right,
"charging pole-weapons go first" was an Advanced Melee addition. Anyway,
the rule is certainly clear in AM. Also spear damage in AM is 1+1, while
in Melee I think it was 1+2.

The "3-hex charge" variant doesn't appear in AM (or Melee Ibm 99.9999%
sure).

Mmmmemorrrrries....

Rob