[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(TFT) Combined Offensive/Defensive Action
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: (TFT) Combined Offensive/Defensive Action
- From: Joey Beutel <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 04:11:01 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1376640666; bh=F9Hj7QMozxtDs1AI+hszoBuT6BqojWr9HBC9SLLC5RY=; h=Received:Received:From:Content-Type:Subject:Date:Message-Id:To: Mime-Version; b=FMdy+YVQg1Gr0L6YUjT0jEbjuBAP8iM3M8yfpfkubdHLC8mbP3+AxmL3zUrpQgjvG GJdxqT/mOtoJvAaV4Is3zM0ujgfIWf0g/mRbbseZ5Uz1mAUCYOfh0LOYGS7Et9xFfA X+yGhjgd4jYOefZk/pNx0RPiJw6xBwK8AmUh++f16HeIgZdBHWbboCOIpRQe/eMLu2 HsOBNQRH1QwN7F3K5XGpMsUtyb8hJhjwi6K18MCdPF+H/29fvPQWUc9nApD95pYOjq vIOSJ/W2m33JceLMfC24KtfzNHkfgmXuj51lJ5w4N9ehq6JTXJM7Qq50tXHaWD7PMC uj5xfCFoHBmog==
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I mentioned this in another email but haven't really used it before and would like some feed back.
Do we think it'd be a good idea, as a house rule, to have on additional action:
Anytime a character can Attack, they also have the ability to combine this attack with a Dodge/Parry.
When they do this, they roll 3d6 against their AdjDX. If they succeed, they Dodge/Parry as normal, and may also attack at -3 DX. If they fail, they do not Dodge/Parry, but still are at -3DX on their attack.
Any potential problems? Any experience with similar concepts? Should -3DX actually be -4, or -2? Perhaps a failed 3d6 against AdjDX should prevent both attack and dodge, or the player chooses which one fails?
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body