[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DX range adjustment, thrown things (was: Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: DX range adjustment, thrown things (was: Re: (TFT) Polyhedral Weapon Heresy)
- From: Chris Nicole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:29:37 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=operamail.com; h= message-id:from:to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:in-reply-to:references:subject:date; s=mesmtp; bh= cCJpJ6fI2BGiyiuC5GyFBlFXBv8=; b=f9PJ8t9xEOJ9RzU/ofndejaAi9gd9Mww UBIxjMnZ6J5yLthccJEOeLxAAnYazJIwHRm1Hj4Cdalhp04WWrxdf+NE0DTTOSbx ovwo/iC7Dl0L6/4QCgvbL/Pe4ln34jMEiStaweAaW9d/vIFWoLrmBdeSvoZqcmbh vyLM/b5UDiE=
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=message-id:from:to:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:date; s=smtpout; bh=cCJpJ6fI2BGiyiuC5GyFBlFXBv8=; b=jwu m1knc3cEieZ8a8Jrc7+hUmfyoW+OKr85lLjWVEYo46Fj1V630eUNY40qvW6KFWXn YYwDDdE39oKKG2NUWj90Na0OkAgxCUzhvvFFCNR6xlY6U4Cs9rNOKIA/U2Qc9Hl0 mQJvfcX0sSODB4G7Z3Xiz1q1b810B7bL4l9opMCo=
- In-reply-to: <20130814181826.7B3DA209@m0005299.ppops.net>
- References: <20130814181826.7B3DA209@m0005299.ppops.net>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would this rule apply to casting a throw area effect spell ?
e.g. sticky floor, mega-hex sleep, etc.
On Thu, Aug 15, 2013, at 01:18 AM, PvK wrote:
> We read this as the task of hitting the ground rather than hitting a
> person directly, and yes, without the force or point-first requirements
> of hitting with pointy missiles.
> --- email@example.com wrote:
> There is a special case. AM pp. 23, Fire as a Weapon:
> "The range adjustment for DX on throwing molotails (and
> similar items) is -1 for every MEGAHEX distance from you to the
> target." (emphasis in original).
> I think maybe this is what Joey was thinking of.
> Not sure this is a great rule, but it makes some sense; I
> find it easier to lob a bottle ^M^M^M^M^M basketball ;-) onto a small
> target at moderate distance than to accurately throw an axe or spear
> at that target with useful energy.
> Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
http://www.fastmail.fm - Access your email from home and the web
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body