Re: (TFT) Combined Offensive/Defensive Action

Sorry, "defend," not parry.

Success makes attacks on them 4d6, not 3d6.

Hm... I think I might like your idea of allocating Dx. Not sure i like "defending" equal attack Dx-defense Dx on 4d6, seems to make you near invincible. I think combining that with fatigue st for increased Dx could make it work though...

Sent from my iPhone