Re: Dodging arrows (was: Re: (TFT) Targeting Horses and their Riders)

Okay, let's think about that .5 second.  Did you ever play dodge ball from the
time the ball left my hand to his someone was about in that time range (unless
you were right on top of them then you go for the face :-O).  Generally I hit
around 70 percent of the time this was in high school and in college believe
it or not as part of a team building assignment; I still play with my kids (no
head hunting wife gets angry).  Now I am fairly accurate, I can win at those
stupid fair games, but I don't have Brett Favre cannon arm, but people were
dodging if they did random things it was hard to hit them then the people who
either waited trying to catch the ball or jump out of the way.

 You can try this yourself get some victims uh I mean volunteers and have a
go, I would bet the guys jumping around and juking are hard to hit then the
guys who wait for the ball to launch.  Obviously you can't just do 1 2 3 throw
or they will time the rhythm and all you are proving is that they can see a
pattern.

   Edward Kroeten
     Farmers Agent
     39899 Balentine Drive Suite 200