 From: gem6868 <gem6868
@verizon.net>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 6:26 P
Subject: Re: (TFT) Copyright and the USA's Digital Millennium Copyright
 Act.

I dunno, just checked myfiles and find I have all the TFT ga
mes from
downloads, from somewhere or other.  Haven't been continuousl
y active or had
it on my mind, but it seems like they're available.  A
nd ebay is still full
of them, last I checked.

But yes, the idea is
 great.  It'd be fab if Steve Jackson would make a very
simple GURPS i
n tiney format.  Hey JUST LIKE Melee Wizard, right?

I'd buy them all
 in a second!