To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Tuesday, J
uly 29, 2014 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) The return of Ogre - Rick did som
ething silly.

IF I recall correctly [and that could be a big IF] g
ames that are OOP can be
copied and put up on the internet, and as long
as you don't sell them for
profit they can even be downloadable.  But
perhaps you need permission for
the download.

There's another group
 that has made a bunch of great pocket games available
for free, it's a
Dwarfstar / Heritage Games Yahoo Group, and you can
download all those g
ames for free.  And some are just amazingly well done,
like Grav Armor
, Dragon Rage, Outpost Gamma, Dark Lord, and more.

But I'm open to cor
rection about this.