Re: (TFT) Animated TFT Battles

A few other mapping images I've got laying about that may help for starters...

A scale-hex here which is the 1" hex (It's not a perfect hex  of
course so actually that 1" is from North to South on the actual Earth
or the Page top to bottom if it's a frame like a building that snaps
too the outdoor scale-grid as the orientation is fixed for formality
but generally this is a focus tool in which each square is roughly 3
1/4" a side which is loosely aprox to the palm of Your hand... 1.3m is
a body relative measure as well as they help quite a bit with
visualization.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZIZqg_qfNARWQwdk9NWGhWREU/view?usp=sharing

Another tool here I call the flexible, visible, scale Man. Joe's set
to the scale-hex square and one sides intended for skeletal structure
the other for muscle. Points of damage I swapped for a fatigue system
allowing athletic type actions as the abstractness of damage sucks for
visualization. Hand weapons for melee generally are simple machines
that amplify the force applied by the Figure where say a bullet has a
ST applied by the powder not the Figure. Injury is the force applied
in a successful strike reduced by any armor or equipment between the
blow and the location struck itself shaped by weapon type placing
force on a point, line, or area and the flexible Man shows whats in
the volume of the location Grey's Anatomy style. Actual injury as well
as first aid... The idea is not to write a ton of rules rather point
asap to common reference materials like Grey's and encourage groups to
geek out where they while glossing over what they antigeek ergo injury
lite for most but able to go deeper for a kid into medical study etc.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZIZqg_qfNAQWdFQ1NJSHpsVU0/view?usp=sharing

A final quick show of the '76 cross country bike trail pamphlet I used
to draw up maps I didn't have by hand and also a Google Earth
procedure that drops a hex grid over a G-Earth immage from proper
altitude. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.wanderinghorse.android.hexish&hl=en
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZIZqg_qfNAcjM5clRzODN6NXc/view?usp=sharing

... plugging mainly at Stats here until windoze box is back up in a
bit as I'z playing with layers for imaging the scale stuff and have it
on Sketchpad I think not Gimp which I knew I'z gonna Wine about
The things supposed to work a bit like Ames... Powers of Ten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CKd0aPSWe8