[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(TFT) Really? ... Really?
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: (TFT) Really? ... Really?
- From: Jay Carlisle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 23:06:16 -0800
- Authentication-results: zappa.brainiac.com; dkim=fail reason="signature verification failed" (2048-bit key) header.d=gmail.com email@example.com header.b=hPC1y8Fr
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=kbaHLM0QH2ms+g9LU04j6rzNmxJ7JainbxivLDHz20I=; b=hPC1y8Fr7DoECpnuaEXFYK4HvaStaQBBesNul5mg8TtwES1jeKsdkoY6i4u3oGyBq/ xkjEbgPIrhaqxi3kM/GZpkjPVkJDxVFieE4WgV1qCoFjXJwwESv0dRQ2+mYDPHxWl6rv jckBL6z9rJ9yJwc/ZYQrDFY0q2ezjElxainTyfC/ZjXpnfAegiV/uP2iH0y1yFyjCpRC nn6P29MAxCFNeef7xB5asaDBmS2hdwVngSChRiUqmNKVVTFVZFy1fAlvM4aydW7gXkDw pApnZbwyF1WvhTVJZIDT+Vn0wqcJiXFc7h4lpgo2YcincfpkOE0uXlhoysQwE4U+6JXz bFxw==
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
The biopolitics of gaming: Avatar-player self-reflexivity in Assassin's Creed II
In this chapter we discuss key gameplay elements of one of the most
important and influential videogame series of recent years, Ubisoft’s
Assassin’s Creed series. We propose that an essential part of the
success of this game is due to its making a significant and innovative
intervention in the meta-reflexive thematization of the avatar-form:
the imaginative staging of the experience of the user and consequently
the user’s necessary relationship to the game software and hardware is
the underlying theme of the narrative itself. Within this staging, the
concerns of narrative and the ludic...
Forgets the "protag" got der Tag! Game Over several titles back and
racially ambiguous? Hello? Ancestors?
Shadow of Mordor copied the AC model so well it became a clasic
example of the student surpassing the teacher and how about AC
directly tying in to WatchDogs with the Abstergo CO offing mission?
But I'm curious as to the recursive reference so...
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body