Re: Rick's comments on the Defend Option

Hi Rick,

 I thought the rules specifically said that double damage happened
on a 4 on 4 dice, but it just says 4 and 5 are just auto hits.  Maybe it
is in some obscure place, or maybe I am misremembering.

Indeed, I had the same inclination. Maybe the confusion comes from the Fencing talent? "When you use this talent, you do DOUBLE damage on any 'to hit' roll of 7, 6, or 5, and TRIPLE damage on a 4 or 3."

Cheers,

Cris