last lurker asking please don't shut it down!

And in the last three or four days there have been discussions about:

-- the list itself

-- miniatures and play aids

-- the website

-- hooked weapons

-- theory and practice of saving rolls

Keep it going!  -- Craig B.

PS: I went to the trouble long ago of cutting out chunks of a very narrow molding / kick plate (the stuff in the room you're sitting in right now where the wall meets the floor) and painting them grey and then adding irregular black "stonework" outlines. If I recall, I was improving on something for sale at the time. (1908?) My dungeon walls looked AWESOME, but since I'm not a woodworker, I couldn't actually follow up the walls with any other dungeon dressing. Oh well.