Re: Why not close down the Brainiac TFT forum?

Personally, I'm hoping it's more than just a "nostalgia fix."

From: Marc Gacy <marcgacy@gmail.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: Why not close down the Brainiac TFT forum?

One more reason for keeping it going is that once the hoopla over the new versions come out and everybody gets their nostalgia fix, the most  frequent contributors will go back to being the people on this list!

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 1:35 PM, Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:
On Thu, 3 May 2018 12:26:06 -0700
Rick <rick_ww@lightspeed.ca> wrote:

> I don’t think that there was any rule about what should be posted
> on this site.

Correct.  As long as it vaguely related to TFT (or other Metagaming games,
or direct relations like the Dark City games), it's good.  Even digressions
are tolerated from time to time.

--