But High DX figures SHOULD win.

Hi Neil, everyone.
  I was not able to understand your ‘seminar’ story at the bottom.
What are the techniques you are discussing?  Why do the high
‘rank' figures need to use ‘techniques’.  If the ‘high rank’ figures
are higher attribute characters, it would seem to me that they
don’t need to use special battle tricks to win fights.  I think that
your story needs a bit more background to give context.

  I note that my defend rules do NOTHING to change your
general rule that "high DX figures win”.  My rules just try to slow
down that result a bit.

Warm regards, Rick