Re: [SPAM] Re: [Slope: Ch 12] New Type of Healing Spell & Death Magic.

I think you're being just a bit touchy.

I haven't attempted to enforce rules on anyone, and have mostly written
about my campaign, not yours.

Part of the reason for choosing TFT as the system for my campaign was that
I had a particular sort of world in mind, and it's one that TFT fit very
well. Change TFT, and it may no longer fit. D&D certainly didn't fit, then
or now. Nor did other systems.

The context of the rest of the game you mention seems likely to shift.
That game may not be suitable for my campaign. Which hardly matters, as I
have the original system that does.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com