Re: Hoibogoblin Companion Cavalry

Wonderful stuff!
This kind of "imaginative packaging" for wont of a better term or better still a better term picker really appeals to Me; proost.
Proot
Waddled into that one, ought to have nailed My mind to the virtual end of a ten foot pool long ago but having missed the best opertunity doesn't usually change the fact that second best is this moment... but be that as it may this straddles an interesting bit of conceptual gaming that could even be said to have its foundations laid with "brownstone's". (see term picker above) To be more meta about gaming it's the seperation between concept that makes chit either Figure or Unit depending on genera and Zeno-ing in on the transition has been something I've essentially always had a particular interest in which is why the wyrm has stired to turn here.
There is a foundational martial principal that amounts to the sum being greater than the parts that I've been playing pin the tail with oroborusly of course so I thought to throw this out to see if it might ellict any though as I take some time with hex and chit to get a better feel for the detail and pin things down.
That.
Interisting note on sturup riders I'm tempted to see what can be tracked down virtually but shan't risk the rabbit hole timesink at the moment. Q anon good nurse perhaps this morning but the detail rings true against the triva resulting from the never ending conflict I wage against My conceptions to test their stand against barrages of concrete information. Poor delusioned conception.
Anyhoo My mental defects aside I find a very strong underlying theme in martial conflict that supports exactally this kind of enhanced mobility as being key to the effectiveness of a given force even to the point of being the raison d'etre for existence for instance early chariots and so I thought I'd mention it.
So this an that for now as the other can wait I've an overfull plate and shan't inflict Myself upon You any further for now perhaps the best _expression_ of thanks I can make for this little hobgoblin gem.
Proot proost phroneein indeed

https://youtu.be/J7GqDgYJb8I