Re: Magic item use by multi-hex creatures

Hi Peter,
  In the TFT Errata Steve said that the B type magic items were more expensive
for multihexed figures.  (So a Flight ring for a Giant would cost 3 times as much.)

  I was referring simply to the enchantments on the horses (2 and 3 hex figures).
I was not referring to regular spell casting at all.

  Thanks for your comment!

  Warm regards, Rick.