From: Rick <rick_ww@lightspeed.ca>
To: "tft@brainiac.com" <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: TFT products. --> Terrain Pack.

Hi all,
  I’m underwhelmed by this dungeon map and that tavern map.
I prefer to have a blank map and drop terrain on it to make fights
that are on wildly different terrain.

  I would far rather SJG produce a kickstarter that had a whole
bunch of brush, thorns, rocks, rough ground, trees, stream, etc.
hexes, (plus terrain rules for them), which I could assemble in
hundreds of different ways.

  Anyone else have strong feelings on this?

  Warm regards, Rick.