Re: TFT products. --> Terrain Pack.

Well, you used to be able to pick up scads of used heroscape plastic stackable hexes for cheap. But interlocking or modular thick cardstock or something would also be cool.

Maybe something like the giant maps in the OGRE designer's edition with hex-based terrain bits you could stick on top of it.

-N.

NOTICE:
The Missouri Bar and the Missouri Supreme Court require that all Missouri attorneys notify recipients that e-mail is not a secure means of communications.  Should you wish for me to discontinue this form of communication, please advise and I will do so.