Re: TFT -> several hundred counters... in PDF by any chance?? No.

Hi Craig,
Most were hand drawn, but I have 2 counters sheets printed out on cover stock.
If you glue them onto Comic Book Backer Board, then cut them out, they make
very nice counters.

(Comic Book Backer Board is very tough, stiff cardboard, and it is cheap.  I was
able to buy 100 backer boards for $10 Canadian.  They come in regular comic
book sized, (which I draw my hand made counters onto), and magazine sized.
If you are going to only buy one pack, get the larger sized ones.)

My home email is…

Rick_ww
At Lightspeed
Dot ca

All lower case.

If you send me your snail mail address, I’ll send you a couple of these.

Warm regards, Rick.