Re: TFT -> several hundred counters... in PDF by any chance?? Yes!

Hi Craig,
  I forgot about my Zombie counter sheet.  I was running a TFT Zombie campaign set
in the modern world, and as an experiment, I tried making the counters in the GIMP
program.  It took me a lot longer than just drawing the counters by hand, but once
done I can make endless copies with no effort.

  It is in my TFT pages (Game Master Files and Essays), on the Brainiac site.

https://tft.brainiac.com/RicksTFT/title.html

  You are free to use them for your own non-commercial use, but if you republish
them, please pass on that I created these, and retain all rights.

Warm regards, Rick.