Re: WotR - Escorting the Ring with army units.

Shouldn't there be a chance that if you stack the ring with other units, it seduces some of them and possibly gets taken (as happened with Boromir). Perhaps a chance that increases for every turn stacked with the same units (so you can spend a little time with Gandalf or Galadriel around, but then they ought to part ways).

And perhaps even more likely, a chance that stacking with the ring ends up spreading knowledge of where the ring is to Sauron and Saruman. I'm not sure how those boardgames handle hidden information.