(TFT) Computer aided gaming

Just about every RPG in existance has a host of utilities to assist in
running, playing, creating characters, etc.  Does anyone know of some for
TFT?  If not, I'm sure we could put some together.  Encounter generators,
maybe even some PC driven solo adventures.

I remember when I first got Death Test, I took it out of the box and
immediately ran thru it.  All the time thinking, "this sure would be easier
if it was on the computer."  I then proceeded to start coding.  Back then,
it was all in BASIC and on the TRS-80 -- yes, it's been that long ago.

I have recently been toying with the idea of doing something like it again,
when I can find the time.

Just some food for thought.

Tim.