Re: (TFT) The megahex quandry

>So I'll come down in favor of the hexes, since that's how you've been
>designing it.

I have to agree ... the use of single hexes seems the more
flexible approach.  Of course ... you could state that a
single hex equals a megahex for large outdoor battles, etc.

Yes Joe ... I was voting for an ASCII text format.  I can
indeed run down to Kinko's to do the PDF, provided the
files will fit onto a disk.  I've seen instances where
PDF files have sizes of more than 1.2M - which makes it
difficult to run down to Kinko's to print them.

Dan