Re: (TFT) Plainlabel etc

ed at edhogg@equus.demon.co.uk on 11/10/98 7:23 AM said:

>Does anybody know of any on-line games companies that stocks the
>Plainlabel stuff that ships overseas?

Sadly, *I* don't know of any overseas outlets for Pocket Fantasy as of
yet. I'll ask around, though, as I've had calls from the UK, Germany,
Japan, and Australia. We (at MicroTactix Games) are still deciding how
we're going to handle overseas sales for COMPACT COMBAT, but the games
are so small and light that there are several good options for mail
orders that shouldn't be too terribly expensive. We're not currently in a
position to do mail sales (even in the US) on Pocket Fantasy, though.

Guy McLimore / guymc@evansville.net
MicroTactix Games
Coming soon: COMPACT COMBAT