Re: (TFT) Steve Jackson (the Brit).....

Actually I have, all to nothing. You try explaining
'choose-your-own-adventure' to a retailer sometime!

That's a good idea - I didn't think of this one!

Well, they're the ones that directed me towards Penquin in England. They
said they were the only ones who might know what I wanted! (Penquin is
actually the same company).

Yes it did - and it got expanded into a full city-module (still paperback
format). What's nice is that it's a really good fantasy world (for some
reason the English seem to be better at that), it's a world the players
have never heard of, so everything's a surprise, and it's pretty compatible
with TFT.

Thanks again.

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.