Re: (TFT) Re: It's Quiet.....Too Quiet.....

Philip Wiles wrote:

> I picked up Crunchy Frog's "Duel" on the cheap recently.  Has anyone played it or have any opinions on how it stacks up to TFT.  I've only briefly thumbed through it and noticed some similarities (e.g. 3 main attributes, etc.)

Duel is pretty decent little game.  The magic system is fantastic.  The
only drawback, for me anyway, is that it requires a GM.  The rules are a
bit too open for interpretation to work as a stand alone battle game.
D5s are bit of a pain to find as well, but they work well with the
system.

I'm waiting for the newest version "Paradigm Shift" to arrive.

Paul MacDonald