Re: (TFT) Re: It's Quiet.....Too Quiet.....

Duel IS a good game and plays pretty well. I found Gamescience was willing
to send me actual d5's without any trouble at all (and for around $1.50),
so I always thought that was a non-issue.

Michael

>Duel is pretty decent little game.  The magic system is fantastic.  The
only drawback, for me anyway, is that it requires a GM.  The rules are a
bit too open for interpretation to work as a stand alone battle game.
D5s are bit of a pain to find as well, but they work well with the
system.

I'm waiting for the newest version "Paradigm Shift" to arrive.

Paul MacDonald
=====<

====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.