Re: (TFT) For Sale: Fighting Fantasy and Metagaming odds &ends

Eeek! You're the one! I couldn't understand this, since I've been seeing
this
game consistently go for $15-35 on eBay. I just picked up a punched copy
for
$20 on eBay. And mint usually goes for the upper range. Get a hold on
yourself!
;-)

<

Ouch! Yeah, I'm getting a little disillusioned with eBay. I think the
auction thing might just be a wierd way to jack up the price. And then
everyone seems to add $20 shipping to the order, so I'm not sure it's much
better than Titan or Fine Games.

But hey - it's the Azhanti!

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.