RE: (TFT) Hail Melee

Name:                        Charles Gadda
City/State:                  Redondo Beach, CA
Nearest Convention:    LAX, I suppose, but I don't go often
TFT items owned:       Everything, I believe, with the exception of the FM
Screen, and issues 2, 3, 4 and 8 of Interplay, which I still seek. Have all
rules sets (basic and advanced), all microquests (now that I got Security
Station - thanks to Tim Collins and his fast service - I do recommend buying
from him, if he has something you seek), the 3 published adventure modules,
and even the 2 city modules that were intended for the Land Beyond the
Mountains capitals but redone and released for Haven when Metgaming went
T.U. (specifically, City of the Sacred Flame and In the Tyrant's Demense,
which were originally intended to be Shayelle, Soldier City and Intrigue in
Plaize, if I recall correctly).
Do you PBM?:           no, with the exception of VGA Planets
Last updated:             7/99