RE: (TFT) Hail Melee

Well, I might as well get in on the fun ...

Name:			Dan Tulloh
Age:			38 on 7/26
City/State:		Las Cruces, NM
Nearest Convention:	El Paso, TX and Albuquerque, NM have one
                        every so often, but I've never found the
                        time to go.
TFT items owned then: 	Everything except the "Lords" modules,
                        Space Gamer and Interplay mags.
TFT items owned now:	Everything except the "Lords" modules -
                        I had to reacquire almost everything.
Do you PBM?:           	Some.  Am getting into PBeM.
Last updated:           7/99

Dan Tulloh
daniel@jaws.greatwhite.com