Re: (TFT) RPG and miniatures

>I'm still awaiting the promised rules expansion for troops.  I've yet to
see
a system that allows one to abstract results for multiple figure 'stands',
while retaining about the same distribution of results as one would get
playing out all the combats individually.

Warren Dew<

Well, while I don't think you every will see a system that approximates
THAT closely - I believe Rick Smith (also on this list) wrote another TFT
mass combat simulation system as well...

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.