----

From: John Paul Bakshoian <shadowhex@hotmail.com>
> My quick interpretation of RPG and miniatures styles is:
>
> 	Roleplaying				=	all acting
> 	Miniatures Roleplaying	=	using miniatures w/ emphasis on RPG
> 	Roleplaying Miniatures	= Using miniatures w/ less emphasis on RPG
> 	Miniatures				=	all representational
tactics

An interesting division. I simply divide between primarily roleplaying vs.
primarily miniatures. In RPGs, figures are simply a play aid, even if you
have
detailed rules for movement. So, TFT and GURPS are RPGS, Melee and
Dawn Patrol are miniatures games (OK, Dawn Patrol is a boardgame). DP's
roleplaying has very little to do with the actions of the game.

(Heavy dose of In My Opinion).

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903