Re: (TFT) Re:PbEM

	It has 4 players:  John, Rod, Matt and Perry.  I write what
is going on and then solicit comments.  Perry is lurking, altho
occationally I pester him for a short answer on a quick question.  When
they have a battle I ask them for tactics and then run the battle here.
I report the results and then ask for more tactics if that seems needed.

	If you would like to join, I'll send you a summary of the
people in the 'thon (squad) and you can pick one.  I am pretty busy
but perhaps you can get Rod (yendorian@aol.com) to send you the
mass of posts that will get you up to date.

	Rick