Re: (TFT) TFT: Death Test

Dave Seagraves wrote:

>    It's third edition . . .  says so right on the booklet cover.
> Boxed --  very fine condition too -- with a poly bag on the inside to seal
> in the freshness.  The box even included a little "microdie" -- very cute.
>    Steve Jackson was /not/ credited.  You're so clever, Howard.

Hmmm...  I might have slipped in my database, I show Steve Jackson
credited as designer on all three editions.  I'll let you know if find
anything different from yours when I double check...

>    Why do you ask?

I need an unpunched 1st edition...  I have a punched copy to trade for
one.

the Mav

--
Cliffhanger Serials, Boardgames, Videogames, and Red Baron I
 http://www.volcano.net/~themaverick