Re: (TFT) Cheaper Talents

>  I would like to do a quick survey for people on this mailing list:
>
>    When you were GM'ing, did you have a way of
> making talents cheaper / ways for people to get more talents?
>
>    If you did have a way, give a quick (1 or 2 sentence)
> summary of the theory behind how it works.
>
>  Ideal curiosity only:  Thanks in advance for any replies.
>
>         Rick

Yes, we allow characters to purchase skill "slots".  One slot allows
an extra IQ's-worth of talent or skill to be learned.  The XP cost of
the slots is independent of the character's attribute total; instead
the cost of each successive slot increases based on the number already
purchased.

That's how we do it in the campaign I'm running now.