RE: (TFT) Bows and ARROWs

I second that, as well.

Interesting point: Paleolithic hunters would use javelins with detachable
points. The shaft would sometimes be tied to a long tether. When the javelin
struck the target, the shaft would pop loose from the head. The unlucky
target would then have the projectile point painfully embedded in it, while
the wily hunter would use the tether to recover the shaft, put on another
head, and repeat the process. Pretty clever...