Re: (TFT) Bone to pick with rolling to miss

Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com> wrote:
> Message text written by INTERNET:tft@brainiac.com
> >By the way, I would like to publicly say thank you Ty for
> your efforts!  I am delighted to have a forum for posting my rules!!!
>
>         Rick<
>
> Amen to that!

I'll second that!!  I have not been able to build my TFT site up in the
way Ty has due to time constraints.  Ty's done a great job keeping up with
all the rule variations and whatnot.

Since there seem to be quite a few new (and active!) members that have come
on in the last few months, I'll remind folks that if anyone wants to
become the Steward of my TFT site, I'd be more than happy to provide full
access to the machine it's on so that you can add whatever you'd like to
it.  The site's primarily an archive for this list, but more could certainly
be done with it; anyone with the ambition to do so is welcome to it.  Just
email me and I'll give you the keys :)