Re: (TFT) Human Kevlar and Shield & Parry

-----Original Message-----
From: John Paul Bakshoian <shadowhex@hotmail.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com <tft@brainiac.com>
Date: Saturday, July 24, 1999 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: (TFT) Human Kevlar and Shield & Parry

>I realise that almost all my citations to Justin should probably be to
>Grabowski.  Sorry for any inconvenience.
>
>JPB
>

>>From: "John Paul Bakshoian" <shadowhex@hotmail.com>
>>To: tft@brainiac.com
>>Subject: (TFT) Human Kevlar
>>Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 01:40:07 PDT
>>
>>My comments on Veterans and rolling with the punches.
>>
>>On 13 July, Justin gave us:
>>
>>>New Talents

John Paul,

"Jason's" out but Justin's fine as long as I can call you John or John Paul.
Thanks for the comments!

The two weapons talent, I mentioned, worked real well and did not slow down
the game.  You mentioned you were too tired to think of the answer for the
problem with:
>b)  make a normal attack with one weapon and DEFEND, as option (1b), with
>the other.  If the opponent misses the character by 4 DX points, the
>character can counterattack at -6DX with the
>second weapon.  Example: Attacker needs adjDX 10 to hit and rolls
>a 14 or better, the character with an adjDX of 15 can attack with
>their secondary weapon with the adjDX of 9
Do you remember now?

Yours in Cidri,
Justin