(TFT) TFT @ GAMEX Convention

The TFT Roster OF Players list will generate the first meeting of the TFT
site.

GAMEX Convention to be held at Los Angeles Airport HILTON will be held
during Labor Day Weekend (3-6 September).  I have been in communication
with
Michael Tayler and Charles Gadda about attending the Con to play TFT.

For those of you who wish to come to this Con and play a several player
game
of The Fantasy Trip (ITL, AM, AW), or play many two player games, please
post here and I will give you more details.

Brian, Joe, or Dave... you up to the drive?

Mike and Charles, bring your wares and we'll compare stock.

John Paul
<

Definitely! I'll be there!

Michael