Re: (TFT) TFT: AdjIQ

<<  I created it to solve the
 gripes from some players: "Well, I've got Sword, Shield, Bow, Running, and
 Warrior, and I can't do anything else until I get /smarter/???  What a pain
 in the ass!"  >>

I just explained it to my group all those years ago as... don't think of it
as increasing your IQ to add another skill. Just think of it as adding
another skill which increases your IQ. After all, the more you learn the
smarter you get by default.

If they still complain tell to shutup and roll the damn dice. :-)
Rod