(TFT) rules changes !!

Dear All (& JPB)
yes JPB, we too changed rules - I remember in our campaigns, the point cost
for Acute Hearing, Charisma and Veteran were reduced by 1 each. I was
playing devil's (demon's -this is tft) advocate a bit I must say when i
made the comments.
So tell me, JPB, do you consider yourself a master then, like Bobby
Fischer?

PS: dear JPB, I was fully impressed by the talent packaging stuff for
dwarves, and elven kindreds & I'd definitely use that the next time i GM a
game (when my kids hit school age............).
NB: Have I missed something, what are Spencer's Hemogoblins? Are they
related to Gammagoblins?

Sincerely
Cas