Re: (TFT) Encumbrance and weight

John Paul Bakshoian wrote:
>[enhancing effective ST of dwarves for purposes of armor]
>
> This might also work with weapons, but I haven't allowed that.

Hm, what would that do exactly?  Multiply their ST by 1.5 for
purposes of what weapons they can use?  Very deadly, if so!

> A question on halfplate.  When using lead figures for Troop Movement,
> I give the halfplate rating to a figure who is wearing plate armor on
> the top, but not the bottom; or a figure that is of the Conquistador
> mold.  Is that what halfplate is?

Good question.  I always thought of it as more like AD&D platemail -
basically a full suit of chainmail reinforced by plates in only the
most vulnerable areas.  Your interpretation is also reasonable.