(TFT) TFT: Traveller

   Hey, that sounds pretty interesting.  Let's call it The Imperium Trip.
Think about that one for a moment.  8^)<

Actually, I'm just finishing up the Sector maps right now! I needed two of
them, and I still don't have names for them! I might wind up using
that......there are *plenty* of inside jokes in the subsector names
however! :)

I wonder if Ty's capable of posting Campaign Cartographer files on his
website? I'd love to see what people think (and where Cidri should be
located!).

I'm calling the whole "universal TFT" project "Metaverse".

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.