(TFT) Re: Still there? Goblin.

>Hi Mack,
> How are things going?
>
> John has prompted me to ask if you would be interested
>in allowing me to control Grishna' as an NPC.
>
> Of course the ideal solution would for you to get the
>free time to play him.
>
> Rick

Yes, Rick, please go ahead and "npc" him for a while.
I'm sailing my ass off and just home some for the occasional
weekend until the end of November.
I'm really sorry about "deserting" the party like this but have
absolutely no time right now.
I would love to get the results though and I really hope
Grishn'ak is still alive.
Hope to take over him again at the end of the month.

Mack
(unwilling sailor type)