(TFT) Yes, wizard can use his own 25 fST.

	Does the wizard get to include up to 25 ST of his own? I read the
example before the weekly costs tables for creating magic items in Ad.
Wizard, and got confused about that. If he does, he'd need to hire only 7
apprentices for the above ST/day, and that would cost only $350, rather
than $400. To use up $400 on ST would mean a per-day ST cost somewhere in
the range 201 to 225 (including the wizard's own contribution).

	Yes the wizard can.

>I got a chuckle out of the '2 scorched troll ribs' component.

:-) well, that's the best self-healing thing I could think of. And how else
could you get them but scorched? Otherwise, the troll'd still be using
them...

	I liked them as well.

	Rick