Re: (TFT) My new TFT Web Site

Don't forget David, the endless stream of 'editions' and 'updates' with the
same information repackaged again and again..............

> > ......I look at many of the games that have been around for a long time
and I
> see just how bloated and rules heavy they have become. In a sense the
> great thing about TFT to me is it's compactness. We currently have a
> very playable and enjoyable game that doesn't have an endless stream of
> additions and supplements. That allows us to be creative with our game
> play. Look at what Warhammer has become, an endless stream of
> information that seems to me to get bogged down in it's desire to get
> more cash from it's players. Too many other games have gone the same
> route. ......

Hi and welcome - loved the look of the Moria stuff. I always got the
impression the Balrog was just fiercely territorial - had been awoken from
slumber by dwarves centuries before, killed a few and then slumbered again
once there were no more good guys to kill (until Balin and then the
fellowship came along, though I don't recall the Balin mob writing about
it....)

Cas

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~casliber/tft/tft.html